Le Retail (Point of Sales – POS) module is tightly integrated with Le ERP’s Inventory management system. Robust features allow you to create and implement powerful pricing, promotion and loyalty programs to attract and retain your best clients. Easy-to-use touch screen display that is compatible with most tablets and POS devices.
System allows user to customize their sales invoice receipts with branch/contact information, item details, special offer alerts and bar code for transaction. In addition, total flexibility regarding payment modes in that the system allows you to accept for each transaction multiple currencies and/or payment modes (cash, check, credit card, loyalty redemption points, etc.). Your client can pay part of their transaction in cash (US Dollars), part of their transaction on Euro debit card and a third part from your store loyalty program.
Powerful hold and recall transaction allows you to place the order on hold in order to accept another customer and then be able to retrieve (recall) and close it out. Certain situations might present this scenario useful such as:
• The payment is not being made until later or
• The ticket has a credit card assigned to it and the tip has not been processed or
• Someone called an order in and made arrangements to have it paid for when they get there or
• The customer is running a tab in the store or
• It could also be that they don’t have enough money or need to leave the register in order to retrieve their wallet/purse and/or withdraw money from an ATM or
• It could also be that the order is in a drive thru and you need to take the next car in line.
The possibilities are endless…and this function allows you to meet all of these scenarios without disrupting or stopping your daily operations!
Touch screen with full keyboard features available for most tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices.
Ability to directly open/close your shift, print end-of-day reports (such as X & Z reports) from your touch screen device without the need to accessing your back office application.
Items can be classified as "kit" or "assembly" that allow production of new stock items for retail purposes.
Supply Chain Management